Click here to submit
Important Note to Authors
- Please have a look at the entire form before starting to fill it out. REMOVE the author (s) details from the paper and submit at the same time as you fill out this form.
- Please make sure that the submission file is completely blinded (i.e., no authors info). Please make sure that you have deleted author(s) information from the paper.
- Please remember the Password you have chosen.
- Once you have submitted your paper, the following message will be displayed in your browser window: "Thank you for your submission. Your submission ID number is XX. Please write this number down and include it in any communications with us."
- You will also receive an email from the Programme Chair <[email protected]> giving a confirmation along with the Submission ID.
- Please ensure that this email-ID <[email protected]> is added to your email address-book to ensure that important emails from the Programme Chair do not get blocked as spam by your email filters or service provider. You will need your Submission ID and Password to log in subsequently, if you need to view, edit or delete your submission.
- Student submissions must have a full-time student as the primary author and be largely written by students.
- If for any reason you are unable to use our online paper submission system, you may send us your paper as an attachment by email-ID <[email protected]> depending upon your theme of interest:
Affiliated Journal: International Journal of Electronic Governance, (IJEG), ISSN (Online): 1742-7517 - ISSN (Print) : 1742-7509
Published by: Inderscience Publishers
Journal's webpage: http://www.inderscience.com/ijeg
Editor in Chief: Prof. Panagiotis Georgiadis, University of Athens
Executive Editor: Prof. Dimitris Gouscos, University of Athens