All non-Indian-citizens require an Indian visa to enter the country. Please give yourself sufficient time, typically 2-4 weeks, to procure an appropriate visa from your nearest Indian consulate. There are several Indian consulates worldwide (http://goidirectory.nic.in/missions.htm).
Embassies may request the following information along with your Visa Application:
- a letter from ICEG-2012 Secretariat verifying intention to be conference participant
- confirmation that a paper was acceptedfrom you
- a receipt that conference fees have been paid in full
The ICEG-2012 Secretariat will issue a "Letter of Invitation" to the following individuals:
- Keynote speakers, Presenters, Panelist, Special Invitees
- Any organizing committee member
- Any Conference participant who has paid their registration fee
To request a visa letter please provide the following information:
- conference/workshop title, date and location
- the amount of fees paid by the requestor
- your intention as either a participant, presenter, committee member, speaker, panelist, etc.
Please forward your visa request to Prof. Dr. Raman Nair ([email protected]) at SCMS Cochin.
Affiliated Journal: International Journal of Electronic Governance, (IJEG), ISSN (Online): 1742-7517 - ISSN (Print) : 1742-7509
Published by: Inderscience Publishers
Journal's webpage: http://www.inderscience.com/ijeg
Editor in Chief: Prof. Panagiotis Georgiadis, University of Athens
Executive Editor: Prof. Dimitris Gouscos, University of Athens