The ICEG Research Center is established under the aegis of International Congress of E-government (ICEG) to motivate professional/researcher undertake studies, pilot ideas and conduct training programs for the government officials so that penetration of e-government becomes wide spread and its benefits are seen over good governance to the satisfaction of all the stake holders.It would further
- Multi-disciplinary research on the issues of e-government.
- Developing e-government tools and solutions
- Testing innovations and pilots
- Encourage people and private participations
This center would pursue the following objectives:
- To study contemporary technical, organizational, social and economic issues and problems with an inter-disciplinary perspective.
- To make its findings and recommendations available to government agencies, policy makers, social scientists and all concerned citizens, so as to widen their options for action.
Thurst Areas for research would be:
- Public Private Partnership
- City governance
- Government Reforms,
- Organization Restructuring
- Process Reengineering
- Change Management
- Impact and Evaluation